Technical Tax Manager
Location - North West London
Up to £63,000
A fantastic opportunity has arisen in a firm based locally but with the challenging work of a city-based firm. This opportunity is ideal to develop your career and ensure you never become stagnant.
What's great about this Technical Tax Manager role?
- It is based in brand new open-plan offices which have been designed exclusively for the firm.
- They like to promote internally where possible and 60% of their partners were promoted from within the firm.
- The team is very welcoming and as a business, they are very inclusive.
Your role as Mixed Tax Manager
- Will be reporting directly to partners working closely with them.
- Managing a team of junior staff, reviewing their work and developing them.
- Dealing with technical advisory work and queries in a broad area including R&D, Inheritance Tax, Share schemes, Treatment of expenditure for corporate tax, Capital allowances, VAT, SDLT, ATED, Income Tax and Capital gains.
What you will need to succeed:
- Technical knowledge across all areas of taxation.
- Ideally, CTA qualified although people who are qualified by experience will also be considered.
- Able to work with minimal supervision, have good research skills and the initiative when needed.