Technical Tax Manager
Location - North West London
Up to £63,000
A fantastic opportunity has arisen in a firm based locally but with the challenging work of a city-based firm. This opportunity is ideal to develop your career and ensure you never become stagnant.
What's great about this Technical Tax Manager role?
- It is based in brand new open-plan offices which have been designed exclusively for the firm.
- They like to promote internally where possible and 60% of their partners were promoted from within the firm.
- The team is very welcoming and as a business, they are very inclusive.
Your role as Mixed Tax Manager
- Will be reporting directly to partners working closely with them.
- Managing a team of junior staff, reviewing their work and developing them.
- Dealing with technical advisory work and queries in a broad area including R&D, Inheritance Tax, Share schemes, Treatment of expenditure for corporate tax, Capital allowances, VAT, SDLT, ATED, Income Tax and Capital gains.
What you will need to succeed:
- Technical knowledge across all areas of taxation.
- Ideally, CTA qualified although people who are qualified by experience will also be considered.
- Able to work with minimal supervision, have good research skills and the initiative when needed.
Would you like £500 in high street vouchers?
Well, if you know any tax, legal, finance, HR or marketing candidates looking to move jobs please refer them to us and if we successfully find them a new job in the next 12 months we will send you £500 in high street vouchers of your choice.
As well as this we are looking to grow the Pro-Recruitment Group family and would be interested in any amazing Recruitment Consultants you think might like to work for us. £500 on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.