A London based disability charity are recruiting for a Policy and Research Manager. This is a temporary one month rolling contract role where the Policy and Research Manager will have the responsibility of managing policy positions from initial development to execution.
- The Policy and Research Manager will manage and developing end to end policy standards across various policy areas whilst ensuring consistent reflection of the company strategy and focus towards regulation is maintained
- The Policy and Research Manager will promote policy through presentations and lead discussions
- The Policy and Research Manager will project manage company policy consultations and provide advice on external consultations
- Liaise internally with the insight team to best advise on policy development and policy reviews
- Act as brand representative at events, explaining the organisation's work and strategy
- Must have experience of policy development work in a public sector and or charity environment
- Must have a strong demonstrable knowledge of the principles of good government and charity policies
- A good understanding of the charity sector is highly desirable
- Need to possess excellent stakeholder management skills
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR.