Temporary Policy Manager, London
- Are you a policy professional with a background in national and international policy work?
- Do you have experience in organising influencing events?
- Would you like to work for a brilliant disability charity?
If you have answered yes to the above, then I would love to hear from you!
I am working with a very reputable disability charity who are seeking a temporary Policy Manager until May 2019 (with possible extension). This role is to lead on developing and establishing the charity's policy positions and profile internationally.
What's great about this organisation?
- Great international brand
- Lovely offices
- Friendly working environment
In this role, you will be responsible for...
- Carry out high quality policy analysis and provide evidence to inform evidence based influencing and learning
- Provide and prepare responses and briefings to suitable consultation and enquiries
- Help relationships with external partners and other relevant agencies
You will be ideally suited for this position if you have…
- A Masters Level qualification and or equivalent experience in a topic that is research based
- A background in the international development sector, which includes national and international policy work
- Demonstrable experience of policy and data analysis and report writing
- Third sector experience would be appealing but not essential
If you are interested in applying for this role, or in learning more, then contact me ASA:
0207 269 6338
ProTax is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.