A global commercial education Charity are looking for a temporary Senior Communications Engagement Lead to join their internal communications and engagement team as soon as possible on a remote working 5-month contract paying a day rate of up to £250ltd. This is an exciting opportunity reporting to the Head of Internal Communications & Engagement to promote the organisation's global virtual internal support week.
- Design and develop a virtual staff engagement programme with the global internal communications community which enables appeal to all staff
- Engage and encourage senior stakeholders to contribute and be involved
- Source for a suitable digital solution to enable staff to create their own diary of events that they wish to attend and participate in
- Ensure senior internal stakeholders areas of work are represented
- Ensure the virtual internal support week supports all regional strategies
- Create high quality reports that outline and overview progress and record any significant milestones that have been reached
- Establish positive relationships with notable influencers and internal stakeholders
- A degree or professional qualification in communications is highly desirable
- Charity, Government, Council or Commercial experience would be highly desirable
- Must have demonstrable success in delivering large scale communications campaigns that delivered positive quantifiable results
- Experience of delivering virtual engagement communications projects is highly desirable
- Global experience would be highly desirable
- First-class stakeholder engagement skills
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR.