Market leading commission structure, 20+ benefits including; flexible working hours, mortgage fund, season ticket loan, private medical care, win another 26 days holidays throughout the year, gym membership discount, birthday off work, lavish parties, Michelin starred dining, IRP membership, all expenses paid holidays, in house bar and more!!!!
This demanding yet rewarding role is rooted in results-based sales. You don't have to have specific experience within sales or recruitment to be successful, but the ability to persuade, influence and a attention to details is key to being successful in the world of recruitment.
The Successful Applicant
- Tenacious and resilient?
- Persuasive with excellent communication skills?
- Target-oriented and wanting to make money?
- Commercially minded and but still want to be trained and developed?
- Driven and determined to be successful in a career, not a job?
Does this sound like you? If so, then Pro-Recruitment could be the ideal place to launch your career.
What's on Offer
We are a specialist recruitment businesses that offer a structured development programme for graduates and trainees and our recipe for success is simple, recruit high calibre people, teach them to sell, develop them throughout their career and watch the business grow.
You can expect:
- Excellent salary and bonuses
- Industry leading training throughout their career
- Fast-track promotion opportunities on the merit of their success
Contact me for more information! Loren@pro-recruitment.co.uk /0207 269 6358
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR