Transaction Services - Assistant Director
£80,000 - £100,000
M&A Transaction Services professionals - looking for a step up in your career? Long to work in a collegiate, supportive environment? Then grab this opportunity to join one of the market's largest and most well-respected consultancies!
As a longstanding partner of this Big 4 accountancy firm, I have been asked to assist with the hiring of a Transaction Services Assistant Director (AD) for their London office.
This is your opportunity to join a fast-paced and challenging environment and work on high profile assignments with some of the best in the field. You will be exposed to a wide variety of projects, with a mix of both corporate and private equity transactions, within a highly commercial, client focused environment.
As a Transaction Services Assistant Director, you will be responsible for:
- Leading and executing complex financial due diligence project work
- Analysing financial data and identifying key trends behind the performance of a business
- Discussing business performance and forecast assumptions with senior team management
- Writing reports that set out findings and recommendations around the key financial and business issues in a transaction
- Project managing teams and help to develop junior colleagues
- Building on and developing internal and external networks through personal contacts
Who we're looking for:
- Qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA or equivalent qualification)
- Proven track record of handling financial due diligence engagements
- Professional experience gained in a large accountancy firm
- Prior management / leadership experience
- Business Development experience
This firm is a valued client of ours, and we have placed multiple people there who have spoken very highly of it. In particular, the variety and quality of engagements, favourable working conditions and focus on career development are consistently mentioned.
Interested? If so, please do not hesitate to apply here. Alternatively, get in touch with Tom Eagle for an informal discussion to learn more: email@example.com or 0207 269 6349.