Transactions professionals - are you looking for a career boost? Seeking more variety in your role? Then let 2019 be the year you join one of the market's largest and most well-respected consultancies!
As a longstanding partner with this Big 4 accountancy firm, I have been asked to assist them with the hiring of a Transaction Services Manager for their Manchester office. Joining this high-performing team, you will work with a range of clients, from UK entrepreneur-led businesses to the largest global enterprises across all sectors.
If it is career progression you're looking for, then this is the place to be! As you progress your career with the firm, you will have the opportunity to work on more complex transactions, increasingly lead teams and take on broader roles within the business.
As a Transaction Services Manager, you will:
- Manage and execute financial diligence project work
- Analyse financial data and identify key trends behind the performance of a business
- Discuss business performance and forecast assumptions with senior team management
- Write reports that set out findings and recommendations around the key financial and business issues in a transaction
- Project manage teams and help to develop junior colleagues
Who we're looking for:
- Qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA or equivalent qualification)
- Proven track record of handling financial due diligence engagements
- Minimum 5 years' professional experience gained in a large accountancy firm
- Prior management experience
- Excellent analytical skills
If you would like to springboard your career in this growing team, please do not hesitate to apply here. Alternatively, get in touch for an informal discussion to learn more: email@example.com
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR