Transfer Pricing Associate
A leading Big 4 Firm I have worked closely with for a number of years are recruiting heavily into their Transfer Pricing team following a very successful year of sustained growth.
With a 13% increase in revenue last year and targeting to the same this year, this team is looking for a Transfer Pricing Assistant Manager who is looking to accelerate their career.
What is great about this team:
- Unprecedented growth and investment into this team mean that you will see so much support and momentum to ensure excellent exposure to clients and projects from day 1.
- Clients include FTSE 10, 100, 250, 350 and across all industries and sectors; you will get a diverse a portfolio as you could wish for.
- They believe in rewarding and promoting meritocratically, and you will see yourself succeeding far more swiftly here than other Firms. Last year over a third of their team saw promotions.
- They really do practice what they preach with flexible working. It is very much the 'norm' throughout the firm.
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have demonstrable transfer pricing experience in a similar environment
- Be confident, engaging and enthusiastic in personal and professional approach
- Be keen to roll up your sleeves and jump in to the role amongst a very forward thinking team.
What glassdoor says:
"You learn so many of things with so much exposure and opportunities to be hands on at all levels"
To apply contact Rebecca English on 0207 26963220 or at Rebecca.email@example.com
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR