Transfer Pricing Assistant Manager
- Are you working in tax and have a keen interest in transfer pricing?
- Are you interested in a newly-created role?
- Do you want to work for a globally recognised brand?
What's great about this role?
- The opportunity to develop commercial skills within a global brand
- A newly-created role as a result of company success and increased workload
- Proactively work across business units and exposure to key stakeholders
As Transfer Pricing Assistant Manager you will be involved in;
- Assisting in the analysis and preparation of transfer pricing documentation
- Assisting with benchmarking process
- Reviewing transfer pricing calculations
- Supporting with ad-hoc projects
What do the team think?
"I feel really valued working here and there are great perks and benefits"
"Thorough and engaging on-boarding. Comprehensive training, with continuous support"
As Transfer Pricing Assistant Manager you will be;
- Professionally qualified or part-qualified in tax or accountancy
- A keen interest in transfer pricing
- Good communication and teamwork skills, organised
Please contact Jake Hearn for a confidential discussion on 0207 269 6347 or email@example.com
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR