Transfer Pricing Assistant Manager – London
Salary:- £50,000 to £69,999
Job Location:- London
Transfer Pricing Assistant Manager
Brand new opportunity to join the number one Transfer Pricing Tax Team in the UK. Due to growth across the team they are looking to hire at Assistant Manager grade in London.
Why now is the best time to join this Transfer Pricing Team:
- The team exceeded targets for 2021 and are on a big growth plan for 2022
- The Transfer Pricing Team lead the way for agile working across the UK with team members going into the office as little as 1 day a week
- They have an influential and technically strong team of transfer pricing specialists.
Within this new appointment you will be:
- Working on several exciting projects with multinational companies across various industries
- Working with a bright and friendly team of transfer pricing specialists playing a key part development and training
- Undertaking transfer pricing planning and pricing implementation
This role would suit an individual who has worked in either transfer pricing or broader corporate tax. International secondments are also on offer for the right candidate as well as a fantastic development plan.
Next step? Call Jennifer on 020 4549 9940 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring the representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
Jobs you might be interested in
Corporate Tax Senior
Manager - Bristol
£90,000 to £124,999
VAT Senior Manager -
£90,000 to £124,999
Manager - Manchester
£70,000 to £89,999