Transfer Pricing Associate
A leading tax boutique in which I have made multiple placements this year with are recruiting a Transfer Pricing Tax Associate.
This is a global leading tax boutique with a revered reputation across corporate, international, transactional and transfer pricing taxes with unrivalled growth plans in the market.
Three top reasons to consider this Firm:
- The Partners believe in an 'open table' ethos with no red tape, reflecting a culture of operational freedom
- This is a Firm of leading tax talent with some of the biggest names in the market
- They believe in rewarding and promoting meritocratically, and you will see yourself succeeding far more swiftly here.
To be successful in this role you will be:
- Qualified (CTA and / or ACA or equivalent)
- Demonstrable tax compliance and advisory experience in a similar environment
- Be confident, engaging and enthusiastic in personal and professional approach
What glassdoor says:
"This is truly a work hard play hard environment where the pace of work is really fast but the rewards are very transparent"
This is a highly sought-after opportunity and as such the deadline for applications will be the 31st July 2018. Please apply ASAP if this interests you.
For more details contact Rebecca English on 0207 26963220 or at Rebecca.firstname.lastname@example.org