Transfer Pricing Manager - Amsterdam (Sponsorship available)
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a leading Transfer Pricing practice in Amsterdam, the firm is looking for an ambitious, proactive and charismatic Manager to join their international team in the capital. Amsterdam has consistently been rated as one of the top 5 cities in the world for expats to live in. High salaries, good schools, great nightlife and ease of travel in Europe are only a few reasons why Amsterdam has become so popular with international professionals.
- The role:
- Transfer Pricing Manager assisting with delivery of Transfer Pricing projects across a broad range of industries or Financial Services.
- Building a client portfolio and engaging in business development tasks with new and existing clients of the firm
- The team:
- The team comprises of a mix of International Transfer Pricing professionals from all over the world including, the US, Israel, Denmark, South Africa, India, Japan etc
- The team are young and dynamic and have a fun and active working culture
- The team consists of roughly 25 people in dedicated Transfer Pricing activities
- The firm:
- The firm is a Big Four firm in the heart of Amsterdam's financial centre Amstelveen. They have an incredible office space easily accessible by most transport routes and easily connected to Amsterdam international Airport.
- The firm are becoming increasingly competitive in the local market due to key client and employee acquisitions over the last 18 months
- The firm offer exceptional global mobility opportunities and secondments for positions all over the globe
- The Benefits:
- The firm will pay a competitive market rate salary, a holiday allowance as well as a Car allowance which can be taken as Cash
- Relocation assistance is an option should you be relocating
- The firm could apply for a Tax break benefit for expats coming from abroad. (Not guaranteed to be granted)
- A minimum of 4 years of Transfer Pricing experience
- A background in Tax Law or Economics would be highly advantageous
- A keen interest in business development
- Fluency in English (verbal and written)
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR