An exciting opportunity to join a market leading Transfer Pricing practice across Canada has arisen. The firm, a leading professional services firm are looking to bring on board Transfer Pricing Managers across a number of their cities (Vancouver, Calgary, Toronto and Montreal). The firm is ideally looking for a Canada based / Returning Canadian TP professional but would consider sponsorship in exceptional circumstances.
Canada has consistently been ranked across the world as one of the most desirable and diverse countries in the world, all of the cities have unique professional and personal benefits depending on the individual.
Responsibilities of the role include:
- Advising both Canadian based firms and global multinationals on a range of Transfer Pricing matters.
- Assisting clients with the production of transfer pricing documentation.
- Linking to the broader corporate tax and indirect tax specialists for the purposes of delivering work to clients and winning new work.
- Assisting in dealing with the revenue authorities on technical transfer pricing matters, including Advance Pricing Agreements.
- Working directly with Transfer Pricing and Corporate Tax Partners/Directors on complex and technical matters.
Requirements for the role:
- A minimum of 4 years of Transfer Pricing experience
- Fluency in English (French languages skills would be advantageous)
- A Tax law / Economics education background would be an advantage
- Canadian citizenship / Canadian permanent residency would be an advantage
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR