An exciting opportunity to join a market leading Transfer Pricing network in East Africa has arisen! The firm, a leading professional services firm are looking to bring on board an experienced Manager to be based either in Kenya or Tanzania to further strengthen their East African regional Transfer Pricing service offering. The firm currently have the strongest network in the region and would have close collaboration with their member firms in South Africa and further north in Europe and the UK.
Both Kenya and Tanzania have a number of expat draws to the region, namely the warm consistent climate, proximity to various beaches and wildlife parks, expat friendly society and an incredibly competitive cost of living. Both markets are currently receiving steady GDP growth and foreign direct investment which has subsequently resulted in the need for expat professionals.
Responsibilities of the role include:
- Advising both Kenyan / Tanzanian firms and global multinationals on a range of Transfer Pricing matters.
- Assisting clients with the production of transfer pricing documentation.
- Linking to the broader corporate tax and indirect tax specialists for the purposes of delivering work to clients and winning new work.
- Assisting in dealing with the local revenue authorities on technical transfer pricing matters, including Advance Pricing Agreements.
- Working directly with Transfer Pricing and Corporate Tax Partners/Directors on complex and technical matters.
Requirements of the role include:
- A minimum of 4 Years of Transfer Pricing experience
- Fluency in English (any Swahili language skills would be advantageous)
- An educational background in Tax Law or Economics would be beneficial
- Ability to delegate projects to juniors and assist junior colleagues with technical issues
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR