an exciting opportunity to join an aggressively growing mid-tier Transfer Pricing practice in Amsterdam has arisen! The firm, a Top 10 practice in the heart of the city is looking to grow their Transfer Pricing practice with the addition of a Manager and Senior Manager. The firm is looking to grow their team by 30% in the next 6 months and has shifted their focus towards advisory projects with minimal compliance.
The team is incredibly international and consists predominantly of ex-Big 4 professionals who left the large-scale firms for a different culture and exposure. The firm offers a clear and defined progression path, direct client exposure and autonomy on projects to name a few.
Type of projects include:
- Design and Implementation of Transfer Pricing policies
- Transfer Pricing Documentation
- Assistance in Transfer Pricing disputes, controversy risk management, remediation or mitigation as a result of documentation requirements
- Entering into APA's
- Transfer Pricing strategic advisory services
Requirements for the role:
- A minimum of 5 years of Transfer Pricing experience in a developed jurisdiction
- Fluency in English, any Dutch language skills would be beneficial
- An educational background in Finance, Economics or Law would be beneficial
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR