An exciting opportunity to join a leading national Transfer pricing practice across Australia! The firm, an established professional services firm is aggressively growing and has brought on board over 135 people across the tax practice in the last 10 months!
The national Transfer Pricing practice is spread across 4 major offices, namely Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane and Perth with unique opportunities and clients in each office. The practice consists of numerous expats from all over the world including, Canada, South Africa, the UK, the USA etc so for expats coming into the practice it's a warm and welcoming international practice! The firm is looking to bring on board experienced Managers and Senior Managers across the country.
Responsibilities of the role include:
- Determining key industry features across varied industries that influence the pricing of transactions
- Benchmarking market prices across industries and transaction types
- Documenting pricing policies & drafting transfer pricing reports
- Supporting clients with tax authority enquiries and Advance Pricing Agreements
- Involvement in global documentation projects where we prepare transfer pricing reports for clients across multiple jurisdictions
- Coordinating with the firms' international tax, indirect tax and other teams across the business on a range of topics
- Coaching and developing junior members of staff
- Assisting with the team's business development and marketing initiatives.
Requirements for the role include:
- A minimum of 5 years of Transfer Pricing experience
- Fluency in English
- An educational background in Finance, Law or Economics would be beneficial
- Excellent track record in client relationship management and business development
- Ability to occasionally travel between offices
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR