An exciting opportunity to join a leading Transfer Pricing practice in Lima has arisen! The firm, a leading professional services firm have recently started the search for a Transfer Pricing manager or Senior Manager to join their market leading practice. The team is based in Lima and cover a number of local and international projects with close collaboration within the South American and Global firm network.
The Peruvian market is aggressively growing and has not struggled to attract significant investment across from Multinationals across the globe. With a rich culture, friendly people, affordable cost of living, excellent climate and ease of living it has been considered a South American favourite by expats.
Responsibilities of the role include:
- Advising both Peruvian firms and global multinationals on a range of Transfer Pricing matters.
- Assisting clients with the production of transfer pricing documentation.
- Linking to our broader corporate tax and indirect tax specialists for the purposes of delivering work to clients and winning new work.
- Assisting in dealing with the revenue authorities on technical transfer pricing matters, including Advance Pricing Agreements.
- Working directly with Transfer Pricing and Corporate Tax Partners/Directors on complex and technical matters.
Requirements for the role include:
- A minimum of 4 years of Transfer Pricing experience
- Fluency in English and Spanish
- An educational background in Tax Law or Economics would be ideal
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR