An exciting opportunity to be part of an aggressively growing Transfer Pricing practice in Kazakhstan has arisen! The firm, a leading professional services firm are looking to bring on board an experienced Transfer Pricing senior to join their Kazakhstan based team which operates across the broader CIS region.
Kazakhstan has become a more prominent option for expats due to it's affordable cost of living, strong salary packages, low tax (circa 10%), low crime rate, friendly & welcoming locals and a growing expat community.
Responsibilities of the role include:
- Strategy and policy development
- Controversy risk assessment, remediation or mitigation as a result of documentation requirements
- Governance optimisation and decision making process to help:
- Coordinate across organisation
- Global or regional assistance to support transitions to new documentation requirements
- Global transfer pricing controversy and risk management
- Reduce impact of year-end adjustments
- Monitor transfer pricing footprint
Requirements for the role:
- Higher education with major in Economics/Finance/Accounting,
- Work experience as an economist not less than 3 years/Relevant work experience in consulting up to 2 years will be an advantage;
- Advanced knowledge of English language and Kazakh or Russian language skills would be an advantage
- Strong communication and analytical skills.
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR