An exciting opportunity to join a market leading Transfer Pricing practice in New Zealand has arisen! The firm, a market leading professional services firm are looking to bring on board an experienced Senior Consultant or Manager to join their Transfer Pricing practice in Auckland. The team work closely with a number of the member offices in Australia and across the AsiaPac region.
Auckland has become a favourite for expats due to the incredible climate, idyllic scenery, laid back and easy going way of life, friendly and welcoming locals, safety and multi cultural population!
Responsibilities of the role include:
- Design and implement of transfer pricing and frameworks, and provide advice in transfer pricing controversy issues.
- Negotiate Advance Pricing Arrangements with IRD and other tax authorities
- Prepare transfer pricing documentation, including comparative economic analysis of transactions within multinational groups.
Requirements for the role:
- 3 years of Transfer Pricing experience (Preferably gained in the EU / North America / NZ / Aus)
- An educational background in Economics, Law or Commerce
- Fluency in English (Verbal and Written)
- Excellent numerical and interpersonal skills
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR