Trust & Foundations Officer, London - up to £36,000 PA
- Do you have experience in generating income through trusts and foundations?
- Are you able to build strong, long-lasting relationships?
- Would you like to work as part of a strong fundraising team at a much-loved animal charity?
I am currently working with an amazing animal charity who are seeking a Trust & Foundations Officer to further grow their fundraising portfolio and develop a robust pipeline. You would be part of a very high performing fundraising team and would have excellent opportunities for learning and growth.
What's great about this organisation?
- Strong brand within the sector
- High performing fundraising department
- Gym discounts
- Season ticket loan
- Fantastic work environment
In this role, you will be responsible for…
- Managing existing trust and foundation relationships
- Developing new opportunities for the organisation to achieve income through trusts and foundations
- Writing tailored applications
- Researching new trusts and opportunities for the charity
- Working alongside the major donor team to maximise philanthropic opportunities
- Liaise closely with the management team when working on both new and current bids and tenders
- Maintaining accurate and up to date records on their fundraising system
You will be ideally suited for this position if you have…
- A record of delivering successful applications for funding from trusts and grant bodies
- Strong relationships building skills
- Knowledge of fundraising databases
- Excellent writing skills
If you are interested in applying for this Trust and Foundations Officer role, or in learning more, then contact me ASAP:
Tel: 020 7269 6338
ProTax is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.