Trust Fundraising Manager
- Are you a trust fundraising Manager who has a passion for pitching as well as writing compelling proposals and bids?
- Do you like the idea of working to large fundraising targets for a growing children's charity based in London?
- Do you like the idea of actively involving funders in the development and pilot of exciting new services that will further help to create a lasting positive impact for families and their critically ill children?
If so, I would like to speak to you immediately regarding this opportunity!
I am working with one of my favourite clients who are looking for a Trust Fundraiser on a permanent basis. This role will be working closely with the Head of Partnership & Philanthropy to be a strong support in some exciting changes and achieve an increase in income from Trusts and Foundations. This role is paying up to a circa £40,000 PA depending on experience.
What's great about this client?
- Highly successful and friendly team
- Excellent location in London
- Great established brand
- Provides a service that is very fulfilling and tangible
- Is managed by a brilliant proactive CEO who really believes and cherishes the value of Marketing & Fundraising support
- Highly respected charity with a start-up feel
- Developing their services with some exciting upcoming research programmes to help become more user centric
What do the staff think?
"This is a brilliant opportunity to work in a charity that is rapidly growing and is in the process of building sophisticated measures to improve their service"
- Maximise income from grant makers, mainly trusts and foundations
- Research and identify suitable fundraising opportunities focusing on £25k plus prospects
- Manage and grow the trust and foundations portfolio
- Build and establish good long-term relationships with grant making supporters
- Match possible donors with suitable projects
- Effectively maintain up to date trusts and foundations fundraising records
- Involve funders with new services through creative storytelling
- Ensure GDPR procedures are adhered to for all fundraising activity
- Lead on building a positive and proactive team culture
What you will need to succeed
- Need to be highly motivated, energetic and driven
- Need to have strong stakeholder management experience
- A successful track record of securing large donations from trusts and foundations is highly desirable
- Philanthropy and or grants fundraising experience is desirable
- Experience of managing fundraising targets more than £300k is highly desirable
- Must have experience of working in a consumer-focused environment
- Experience of working with CRM systems is highly desirable (especially ThankQ)
- Experience of developing an income stream is highly desirable
- Knowledge of charitable trusts and relevant fundraising trends and legislation is highly desirable
This is an important hire and interviews will be taking place ASAP!
Please contact me on 0207 269 6338 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR