Trust Fundraising Officer, London - up to £28,500 PA
Do you have experience in generating income through trusts and foundations?
Are you able to build strong long-lasting relationships?
Would you like to work as part of a strong fundraising team at a charity dedicated to supporting young people?
If you have answered yes to any of the above, then I would love to hear from you!
I am currently working with an amazing charity who work alongside young people suffering from mental health issues. They are seeking a trust fundraising professional who would be responsible for further developing existing trust relationships. You would be part of a very high performing fundraising department and would have excellent opportunities for learning and growth.
What's great about this organisation?
- Strong brand within the sector
- Highly performing fundraising department
- Great London location
- 25 days annual leave
- Fantastic work environment
In this role, you will be responsible for…
- Managing existing trust and foundation relationships
- Developing new opportunities for the organisation to achieve income through trusts and foundations
- Writing tailored applications
- Researching new trusts and opportunities for the charity
- Assist in developing and running fundraising events with the aim of cultivating long term relationships
- Liaise closely with the management team when working on both new and current bids and tenders
You will be ideally suited for this position if you have…
- At least 1-year experience in a trust fundraising position
- A record of delivering successful applications for funding from trusts and grant bodies
- Strong relationships building skills
- Some experience of developing and running fundraising events
- Knowledge of fundraising databases
- Excellent writing skills
If you are interested in applying for this role, or in learning more, then contact me ASAP:
Tel: 020 7269 6362
ProTax is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.