Trust Fundraising Professional
Do you have experience in managing and growing a trust portfolio?
Would you like to work for a charity who truly impact the lives of children?
Are you seeking an opportunity where you would have a high-level of autonomy and responsibility?
If you have answered yes to any of the above, then I would love to hear from you!
I am working exclusively with a well-renowned charity based in London who is seeking a Trust Fundraising Professional on a permanent basis. You would be the sole focus in Trusts and Foundations with the aim being to grow and manage the trusts portfolio. This role would be offering up to £35,000 PA dependent on experience.
What's great about this client?
- Passionate and focused team
- Strong and highly respected brand in their sector
- You will have a great connection to the work that you do - having a very tangible impact on lots of lives
- Exciting plans to grow and extend their reach to positively impact the lives of even more children - an opportunity to help drive this growth through trust fundraising
What does the role involve?
- Full responsibility growing a broad portfolio of trusts and foundation
- Working to large budgets and targets to assist with the upcoming growth of the charity
- Focussing on medium level trusts opportunities
- Engage funders and supporters with the activities of the charity to further develop and strengthen relationships
- Engaging with wider fundraising issues within the charity
What would make you perfectly suited to this role?
- A genuine passion for the work that you do
- Strong stakeholder management experience
- Experience managing trust fundraising targets in excess of £300,000 would be desirable
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A record of establishing and managing relationships with trusts and foundations
- Experience with CRM systems
If you are interested in applying for this role, or in learning more, then contact me ASAP:
Tel: 020 7269 6362
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR