Trust Manager, London
- Do you have experience in managing and growing a trust portfolio?
- Do you have a background in donor care management?
- Are you seeking an opportunity where you would have a high level of autonomy and responsibility?
- Would you like to work for a charity who provide valuable support for children and families across the country?
If you have answered yes to any of the above, then I would love to hear from you!
Pro-Recruitment Group are working exclusively with an amazing charity based in London who are seeking a Trust Manager on a permanent basis. You would be responsible for growing and managing the trust portfolio by targeting large applications to secure significant funding. This role would be offering up to £38,000 PA dependent on experience and will have responsibility for a trusts officer.
What's great about this charity?
- Flexible working opportunities
- 25 days paid annual leave
- Generous pension scheme
- Training and development opportunities
- Season ticket loan
- Great central London location
What does the role involve?
- Growing a broad portfolio of high profile trusts
- Working to large budgets and targets to grow this vital income stream
- Work closely with the events team to help attract high net-worth individuals
- Engage funders and supporters with the activities of the charity to further develop and strengthen relationships
- Engaging with wider fundraising issues within the charity
What would make you perfectly suited to this role?
- A genuine passion for the work that you do
- Strong stakeholder management experience
- Experience managing trust fundraising targets in excess of £300,000 would be desirable
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A record of establishing and managing relationships with trusts and foundations
- Experience with CRM systems
If you are interested in applying for this role, or in learning more, then contact me ASAP:
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR