Temporary Trusts and Foundations Manager
- Are you a Trusts and Foundations Manager who has a passion for the arts?
- Would you like to work for a global organisation that champions arts, education and culture?
- Do you like the idea of working with high value bids to generate exciting new business for a dynamic arts portfolio?
If so, I would to speak to you immediately regarding this opportunity!
I am working with one of my regular clients who have approached me again to help them to find their newest member of their UK arts team to help encourage creative sectors across the world be better connected with the UK.
This is a temporary 4 months role working for a recognised global commercial education and arts charity that are based in modern offices situated in zone 1 London and is paying up to £370 ltd per day.
What's great about this client?
- Highly successful and friendly team
- Excellent location with offices in central London
- Strong reputable international brand
What do the staff think?
"Excellent work life balance, very flexible and reasonable"
- Team member
- As temporary Trusts and Foundations Manager the primary function is to develop high quality partnerships with Trusts and Foundations
- Provide advice for regional and country teams on partnership opportunities
- Develop market intelligence on the UK Arts and Trusts & Fundraising market to help make informed decisions for building the arts programmes
- Support arts colleagues with writing and submitting bids
- Manage internal arts stakeholders and external Trusts and Fundraising partners
- Generate trust and foundation opportunities for various art projects
What you will need to succeed
- Experience of working within charity fundraising team or UK trust within arts and heritage is highly desirable
- An interest in arts, heritage, music, architecture, design and fashion is highly desirable
- Must have a proven track record of meeting income targets
- Must be creative to in identifying potential Trusts & Fundraising opportunities
- Need to be highly motivated, driven and team orientated
- Must have experience of successful stakeholder relationship management
This is an urgent hire which is needed to help grow the organisation's arts group by diversifying funding sources. Interviews will be taking place ASAP!
Please contact me on 0207 269 6338 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR.