UK/US Expatriate Tax Manager - London - Top 10 Practice
£60,000 - £70,000
Do you want to work within a Global Mobility Services team which works a range of dynamic businesses?
They value the commitments you may have outside of work and will consider all flexible working applications, they understand that the time you spend outside of work can help shape what can you can bring to our firm. Your personal development plan will help you grow your skills. And you'll be able to progress your career within your team or by moving across our business or going on secondments in the UK and beyond. You'll also enjoy a competitive salary and a flexible benefits package, tailored to meet your individual needs.
The relentless pace of globalisation combined with global volatility means that employee mobility plays an increasing role in business strategy and talent development. This Global Mobility Services team works with a range of dynamic businesses, from those going global for the first time to companies with established expatriate programmes.
They have true global scale, deep technical capabilities and extensive industry expertise but what makes us different is how they work. You will pride yourself on adopting a relationship-led approach which gives the client direct access to our most senior advisors. They are big enough to take on the most complex and specialist work but small enough to be flexible, agile and responsive.
You will provide support throughout the assignment lifecycle:
- Strategic assignment planning and structuring
- Assignment policy development and review
- Budgeting and cost management
- Coordination of global compliance and advisory services
- Shadow and modified payroll services
- Advice on incentive and pension arrangement
- Business traveller, commuter and rotator advisory and technology solutions
- Social security planning and compliance services
What you will need?
- Arrival and departure briefings and compliance
- UK tax return preparation and assistance with associated audits
- Tax equalisation and protection reconciliation
- Knowledge of the overall impact of the assignment on personal tax affairs
- US tax planning, advisory and compliance services
Please get in contact with Chris Barnett for more information.
Tel: 0207 123 5059