Job Title: Real Estate Finance Lawyer
Salary: £115,000 - £150,000
- Are you an ambitious Real Estate Finance Associate?
- Would you like to work closely with a high profile Real Estate Finance Partner and help to grow the team further?
- Do you enjoy a high level of client contact and the opportunity for genuine career progression?
We are currently working with a leading US firm, who have made several high-profile hires over recent months. This particular client does not offer a stereotypical US firm environment, even though the team is busy, they place a huge importance on cultivating an enjoyable working culture in the firm.
The Real Estate Finance team has a smaller feel in comparison to other practices in the City and as such, personality fit is very important to maintain an enjoyable culture.
This client has numerous offices spanning the US, Asia and Europe. London is a key strategic point of growth for this client and they are looking to continue growing in the London market.
They are now looking for an ambitious and personable junior-mid level Real Estate Finance Associate to join the team and work closely with a highly regarded Partner in this area. The team works on a broad scope of work, including securitisations and restructuring of real estate debt.
This is a rare chance to work closely with a highly regarded Partner in this area and be a key player in growing the practice further.
The successful candidate is likely to have:
- A strong academic record
- Strong Real Estate Finance experience
- Experience obtained within a leading US or International firm