- Are you an ambitious and experienced Funds Associate?
- Would you like to work closely with the Head of Funds to help to grow the team further?
- Do you enjoy a high level of client contact and the opportunity for genuine career progression?
We are currently working with a leading US firm, who are looking for an experienced Funds Lawyer to join their highly regarded team. This client has a particularly strong reputation across Corporate and Finance and is now looking for an ambitious Funds Associate to help build their London Funds offering further.
This is a great opportunity to work very closely with a prominent Partner in this sector. Our client is looking to grow this team further over the coming years and there is the opportunity for career progression.
London is a key strategic point of growth for this client and they are looking to continue growing in the London market. This is a superb opportunity for an ambitious Associate looking for a high level of client contact, responsibility, and the opportunity to come in as a Mid or Senior Associate into the team.
The successful candidate is likely to have:
- A strong academic record
- Strong Private Equity Funds experience
- c.3-5 years PQE
- Experience obtained within a leading US or International firm