The ideal candidate will have the drive to take responsibility and want to be client facing immediately. Furthermore, attention to detail and an ability to grasp legal concepts quickly is imperative. The ideal candidate will also be adept at dealing with clients in a multi-lingual, multi-cultural environment. A JD is strongly preferred.
Typical responsibilities include:
- Assisting in the drafting of prospectuses;
- Drafting of legal documents and agreements;
- Negotiating agreements under the supervision of more senior lawyers;
- Playing a leading role in transaction management.
Essential skills and experience:
- Admission to the bar with good standing in a US jurisdiction, with a preference for New York;
- Outstanding English-language communication skills, particularly writing skills; and
- Post-qualification experience in US securities law transactions.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact email@example.com / 020 7269 6317.
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR