US/UK Private Client Tax Manager
- Are you looking to work for a Big 4 but still maintain a work life balance?
- Do you want responsibility with how and where you work?
What's great about this role?
- Flexible working is encouraged
- With ever expanding teams, there are always opportunities for career progression as well as opportunities for movement within different teams and projects
- Impressive client portfolio and opportunities for secondments to New York
- You will manage a portfolio of US and UK clients supporting them with their tax issues and establishing profitable relationships
- Consult and advise clients to make recommendations on private tax planning process
- Working closely with well-connected Tax partners in development and leveraging of key relationships.
- Mentoring Junior members in their tax development
What you will need to succeed
- You will have sufficient experience in US/UK private tax
- Enthusiastic and passionate approach
- Confident in managing client relationships
For more details contact Maisie Horrell on 0207 269 6337 or at firstname.lastname@example.org