U.S Tax/Dual Handling Senior
Up to £40,000
A highly respected regional firm who specialise in international tax services are currently seeking a U.S Tax Senior to join their Cambridge office with a fantastic package on offer. This is a very profitable opportunity to specialise in your tax career within one of the most lucrative areas where future progression opportunities are in abundance.
Working with a variety of clients including major US inbounds, FTSE 100 corporates and UK household names, you will gain a wealth experience working under leading names in the market.
Roles and Responsibilities will include:
- Retaining excellent relationships with clients
- Management of compliance processes for international assignees
- Ensuring clients are provided with up to date information on relevant tax developments
- Advising on risk issues relevant to client and assisting in mitigating these
- Preparing client advice for manager/partner review. Being the day to day contact for allocated clients
- Some project management
- Delegation of work to, and training of junior staff
If you are currently with a Big 4, or practice where you are not experiencing the promotions you expect and want to get greater client exposure in 2015 call Jennifer on 0207 269 6346 for an informal discussion or email Jennifer.email@example.com