An exciting opportunity to join a leading US Tax practice in the idyllic Cayman Islands! The firm, a leading professional services firm who is looking to grow their Corporate US Tax practice which operates across the Cayman Islands & Bermuda. The firm works with the same calibre of clients as one would work on in New York, Boston and Chicago so the work is still as challenging and complex with all of the added personal benefits of the Island lifestyle!
The firm promotes a fun and engaging culture with a number of social activities and events, perfect for an expat community looking to make friends and settle in! The firm promotes an unparalleled work-life balance with most of the team leaving around 5 pm out of busy season!
Responsibilities of the role include:
- Deliver quality service to top tier clients within the financial services sector including alternative investments and insurance. This dynamic role requires the individual to
- Manage and coordinate US tax compliance, US tax research, and prepare complex written materials often with multiple deadlines.
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal, communication, organisational and time management skills are necessary for this role.
- Must have the ability to work overtime as required to meet deadlines all within a team environment.
Requirements for the role include:
- Bachelor of Science or Bachelor of Arts degree in business accounting, finance or economics is required;
- Certified Public Accountant, Enrolled Agent, Member of the Bar, Masters of Taxation or active pursuit of an aforementioned license is preferred;
- A minimum of two years of relevant United States partnership and/or corporate tax experience is required;
- Compliance and consulting experience for investment partnerships including hedge funds, mutual funds, private equity funds, venture capital funds is preferred.
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR