US Tax Manager
- Are you looking to get away from timesheets?
- Would you be interested in a unique in-house/family office role?
- Do you want a newly-created role to make your own?
What's great about this role?
- Taking ownership of all business and family office tax affairs
- A warm and collaborative business that proves great work-life balance
- A blank canvas to make the role your own
As US Tax Manager you will be involved in;
- Liaising with our external stakeholders with regards their US/UK tax reporting
- Regularly review tax compliance
- Advising on UK and US taxes for the business and family office
- Ad-hoc project management for the finance team and the wider business
What do the team think?
"There is so much variety working here, and our business is growing rapidly"
"It's a great place to work if you want work-life balance"
As US Tax Manager you will be;
- Professionally qualified in tax or accountancy
- US tax reporting experience
- Organised, good attention to detail and strong communicator
Please contact Jake Hearn for a confidential discussion on 0207 269 6347 or firstname.lastname@example.org