Pro Finance is currently assisting one of the UK's Top 10 accountancy firms to hire a Business Valuations professional at Senior Manager level. In this role, you will be responsible for managing a portfolio of clients, providing leadership to the team and taking active responsibility for businesses development and marketing initiatives.
Specific responsibilities will include:
- Carry out valuations for a variety of purposes including tax, commercial, legal and accounting standard purposes, and a comprehension of the relevant legal requirements relating to such
- The valuation of intellectual property and other intangible assets
- Manage a portfolio of investigation clients, focussing on teamwork and ensuring outstanding client service
- Support Partner to develop the department's strategy and implement the business plan
- Manage complex valuation cases and oversee projects working directly with partners to add value to both clients and the firm
- Manage own work in progress, debtors, budgeted costs, billing and recovery
- Originate and exploit strategic marketing and business development opportunities
In return, you will receive a highly competitive compensation package, excellent rewards and benefits and ongoing support to reach your career goals.
To be considered for this role, you should hold a professional accountancy qualification (ACA, CA, ACCA) and have extensive expertise in business valuations. Further experience in intellectual property or other intangibles is highly desirable.
If you are interested in discussing this further, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR