VAT Assistant Manager
Up to £55,000
- Are you looking for a VAT role without the compliance?
- Would you like to work directly with the Partner on a broad range of projects?
If the answer is yes, then please read on…
What's great about this role?
- You will undertake a steep learning curve with plenty of chance to learn on the job as well as undertaking formal qualifications.
- You will be the first point of contact your own portfolio of clients as well as all VAT queries within the practice.
- You will be doing a broad range of work including technical research, drafting advice and assisting in disputes and appeals.
What do you need to succeed in this role?
- It is vital to be articulate and confident, able to communicate well with all stakeholders.
- A good grounding is necessary in strong technical VAT knowledge.
- CTA qualified or willing to undertake it.
- A strong academic record and a holder of a degree in a traditional subject area.
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance, ProHR and ProMarketing.