£90000 - £110000 per annum
10 months ago
VAT Associate Director
A leading tax boutique in which I have made multiple placements this year with are recruiting an experienced and engaging VAT Associate Director.
This is a global leading tax boutique with a revered reputation across VAT, corporate, international, transactional and transfer pricing taxes with unrivalled growth plans in the market.
Three top reasons to consider this Firm:
- The Partners believe in an 'open table' ethos with no red tape, reflecting a culture of operational freedom
- This is a Firm of leading tax talent with some of the biggest names in the market
- They believe in rewarding and promoting meritocratically, and you will see yourself succeeding far more swiftly here, with a very attractive remuneration
To be successful in this role you will be:
- Qualified (CTA and / or ACA or equivalent)
- Demonstrable tax compliance and advisory experience in a similar environment
- Be confident, engaging and enthusiastic in personal and professional approach
What glassdoor says:
"This is truly a work hard play hard environment where the pace of work is really fast but the rewards are very transparent"
This is a highly sought-after opportunity and as such, please apply ASAP.
For more details contact Rebecca English on 0207 26963220 or at Rebecca.firstname.lastname@example.org