Do you want to work with the best VAT professionals in the industry? Do you want a clear path to Partnership?
This VAT Director role is with an industry leading international Top 10 Practice with over 80,000 employees globally and 17 offices throughout the UK. The Practice is growing with 2017/2018 revenues up 8.5%.
As a VAT Director, you will play a significant role in supporting the Partners with the management of their client portfolio as well as acting as a client relationship point of contact for the Practices' significant clients. As a Director you will play a significant role in providing tax planning and complex tax issues, commercially managing a portfolio of clients ensuring assignments are completed within agreed budgets and keeping the Client/Partner informed on overruns, negotiating additional fees where possible. You will be expected to plan staff assignments in order to give an appropriate spread of experience. A director will be responsible for identifying risk and technical matters as well as selling opportunities to the Partner and acting on these accordingly.
The Director will be expected to have a significant input in sales and marketing, developing, executing and manging the marketing strategy for your own client portfolio. As a Director there is an expectation that you will regularly win assignments from your own contacts and existing client portfolio, working cross-stream introducing opportunities to other service lines. A Director will play a fundamental role in resource planning, recruitment including interviews, staff training and the counsel, appraisal, development and motivation of staff as appropriate.
This Practice offers an extensive list of industry-leading benefits, some highlights include:
- Flexible and agile working
- A clear progression path to Partnership
- A group personal pension plan (GDP) with a matched contribution structure of up to 10%
- Private medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- A company car scheme
- Wine club
In order to successfully obtain this position you will need:
- Significant VAT experience within Practice at Senior Manager or Director level
- Maintain an in-depth, up to date knowledge of relevant aspects of taxation
- Acknowledged as an expert in your field with a proven ability to deal with complex tax issues
- Educated to degree level; and/or CTA and/or AVA qualified or equivalent
If this opportunity is something you could see yourself fulfilling reach out today for a confidential chat:
Tel: 02072 696 355