A multinational infrastructure firm based in Central London are looking for an experienced VAT Manager to join in a varied VAT role. The VAT Manager will be responsible for liasing with all departments across the business to ensure that they understand best how to support and advise them.
Salary is competitive + benefits package including healthcare, pension, bonus. Other benefits include flexible working and above-average holiday days.
- Preparation of VAT returns for all UK entities
- Liaising with UK entities to co-ordinate the preparation and payment of other VAT returns.
- Reconciliation of VAT accounts and advising finance on VAT reconciliation accounting entries.
- Provision of support and training to the business on VAT and CIS
- Assistance with employer compliance matters as required
- Maintains systems to manage group tax reporting for continuous improvement of tax reporting procedures
- Handles routine enquiries with HMRC
- Involvement in group tax planning for all areas of tax.
- Developing relationships with other departments to help form smooth compliance work throughout the group.
- Provide tax advice to the business units.
Interviews will be held from 11th June so please apply now or contact Sophie Walker at Pro-Tax (firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR