VAT Manager In-House - Commodities
£70-80,000 + market-leading benefits
Are you CTA qualified, experienced in indirect Tax and looking for a progressive VAT opportunity?
Attracted to a global asset manager with scope for progression and flexible working?
Interested in a large team committed to developing and upscaling employees?
The opportunity: VAT Manager In-House - Commodities
This opportunity is based in a large team covering the provision of advice and risk-management on a global scale, with clients across trading, investment/private banking, asset management, treasury, custody/fund services and commodities.
Your role will be advisory-led and draw on a minority of compliance responsibilities across the EMEA region. You will work closely with the President of indirect tax on advisory functions for the business lines across the major European jurisdictions, including reviewing partial exemption methods, new products, business initiatives (e.g. around Brexit). Broad, varied, project focused and internal-client oriented, your role will offer balanced conditions of remote working and flexible hours.
What the VAT Manager In-House - Commodities will need to succeed:
- ACA/CTA qualified (indirect tax route) with demonstrable financial services experience acquired in a top accounting/legal practice
- Strong technical knowledge of EU VAT law - language skills advantageous
- In-house experience (including secondments) preferential, not essential
- Attention to detail, strong interpersonal and influencing skills.
- Able to communicate on all levels and work with senior-level stakeholders
Interested in the VAT Manager In-House - Commodities opportunity? Simply forward your CV/profile to email@example.com frame the initial (confidential) discussion with Jay on 02072696343.