A multinational conglomerate based in London are looking for an experienced VAT manager to take on a broad and interesting role with exposure to the wider tax team. This position is integral to the business and the person taking on the role will be tasked with building meaningful relationships with not only Tax but also other departments in order to ensure they make commercial decisions.
Salary is competitive and the atmosphere in the office is relaxed and supportive. This role reports into the Head of Tax who will provide mentoring and emphasises a meritocratic working environment. They are also able to offer flexible working options when someone is up-to-speed with their work.
- Liaison with UK businesses to ensure the timely and accurate preparation and payment of VAT returns
- Preparation of central VAT returns
- Reconciliation of VAT accounts
- Maintaining technical knowledge of VAT and providing support and training on VAT and CIS
- Building relationships with internal and external stakeholders and liaison with HMRC
- Assisting with group tax planning
- Work with the international tax and finance teams
- Review and make improvements to existing systems and controls
Interviews will be held from 8th May so please apply now if interested or contact Sophie at Pro-Tax for further information (Sophie.firstname.lastname@example.org.)
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR