Are you looking to join a leading tax firm?
Do you want a flexible working environment?
An exciting opportunity has arisen within a very well recognised Top 10 accountancy firm for a Corporate Tax Advisory Manager position based in Cambridge. This firm provides innovative tax solutions for commercially focused businesses and individuals, they also offer a supportive, inclusive working environment for their employees.
Responsibilities for this Corporate Manager position will include:
- Supporting a variety of client relationships on several business tax advisory matters. You will be the first point of contact, working closely with them to understand business developments and ensuring that they are up to date with compliance and legislations.
- Responsibility for the delivery of corporation tax content of projects and managing/assessing the input from other tax colleagues.
- Analysing and interpreting data, identifying any business issues and applying technical knowledge where required.
- Producing high quality professional tax reports for review.
- Leading and managing a team of like-minded colleagues.
For this role you will need to be qualified professionally or by experience and technically strong with prior experience of advising clients. You should be a commercially focused individual with the ability to deliver innovative solutions.
If you would like to hear more about this Corporate Tax Advisory Manager position, please get in touch ASAP
Jyoti.email@example.com, 0207 269 6364