2 months ago
Are you looking to join a leading tax firm?
Do you want a flexible working environment?
An exciting opportunity has arisen within a very well recognised Top 10 accountancy firm in a Corporate Tax Advisory Manager position based in Cambridge. This firm provides innovative tax solutions for commercially focused businesses and individuals, they also offer a supportive, inclusive working environment for their employees.
Responsibilities for this Corporate Manager position will include:
- Supporting a variety of client relationships on several business tax advisory matters. You will be the first point of contact, working closely with them to understand business developments and ensuring that they are up to date with compliance and legislations.
- Responsibility for the delivery of corporation tax content of projects and managing/assessing the input from other tax colleagues.
- Analysing and interpreting data, identifying any business issues and applying technical knowledge where required.
- Producing high quality professional tax reports for review.
- Leading and managing a team of like-minded colleagues.
For this role you will need to be qualified professionally or by experience and technically strong with prior experience of advising clients. You should be a commercially focused individual with the ability to deliver innovative solutions.
If you would like to hear more about this Corporate Tax Advisory Manager position, please get in touch ASAP.
Would you like £500 in high street vouchers?
Well, if you know any tax, legal, finance, HR or marketing candidates looking to move jobs please refer them to us and if we successfully find them a new job in the next 12 months we will send you £500 in high street vouchers of your choice.
As well as this we are looking to grow the Pro-Recruitment Group family and would be interested in any amazing Recruitment Consultants you think might like to work for us. £500 on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.