Do you have a VAT background?
I am working with top 30 Accountancy Practice firm based in Central London. The firm are specialists within media and creative industry. As a VAT Senior, you will join a growing VAT team lead by a team of around 10 and be given the exposure to a wide variety of industry sectors, the role will be client facing and you will manage a small compliance portfolio of clients.
- Prepare Advice and calculations
- Prepare VAT returns for VAT registration and de-registration
- Liaise with HMRC
- Provide VAT advisory services to partners, client sand colleagues.
You will have
- You will either be ATT/CTA qualified or show the desire to study the qualification which will be financially supported by the firm.
- Ideally you will have VAT experience within a similar setting, so previous HMRC or Accountancy practice experience will be advantageous.
The Salary, varied on experience, will be between £28,000 - £38,000
The firm offer generous perks, along with holidays and with the option to buy/sell and they offer flexi-time.
This role is in high demand, so if interested, please do not hesitate to get in touch.