VAT Senior Manager
Up to £75,000
Are you an experienced VAT specialist who is working at Manager level and seeks a move into a Senior Manager role?
Do you want a progressive role that offers a clear path to progress?
Due to consistent growth across the VAT team, a Senior Manager is required to work in the London office of a nationally recognised accountancy practice.
What's great about this role?
- You will work alongside the VAT Partner and Director
- You'll play a pivotal role in the development of indirect tax business
- Day to day responsibility of a well-established VAT team
- Effectively and promptly provide sound advice to clients in all areas of VAT
- Act as a central figure of the VAT team, ensuring delivery of the team's work
- Manage and nurture the VAT team, provide practical advice to and develop the junior team member
To succeed you will have/be:
- Proven experience across a broad range of VAT issues, gained within a practice environment
- Confident handling a dedicated client portfolio
- Leadership experience
- Experience in networking, business development and writing articles
- CTA qualified (although this is desirable and not a prerequisite)
Interviews are being held at present so please contact Dominic Watt on 0207 269 6310 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Would you like £500 in high street vouchers?
Well, if you know any tax, legal, finance, HR or marketing candidates looking to move jobs please refer them to us and if we successfully find them a new job in the next 12 months we will send you £500 in high street vouchers of your choice.
As well as this we are looking to grow the Pro-Recruitment Group family and would be interested in any amazing Recruitment Consultants you think might like to work for us. £500 on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.