VAT Senior Manager
Up to £75,000
Are you an experienced VAT specialist who is working at Manager level and seeks a move into a Senior Manager role?
Do you want a progressive role that offers a clear path to progress?
Due to consistent growth across the VAT team, a Senior Manager is required to work in the London office of a nationally recognised accountancy practice.
What's great about this role?
- You will work alongside the VAT Partner and Director
- You'll play a pivotal role in the development of indirect tax business
- Day to day responsibility of a well-established VAT team
- Effectively and promptly provide sound advice to clients in all areas of VAT
- Act as a central figure of the VAT team, ensuring delivery of the team's work
- Manage and nurture the VAT team, provide practical advice to and develop the junior team member
To succeed you will have/be:
- Proven skills in a broad range of VAT issue, gained within a practice environment
- Confident handling a dedicated client portfolio
- Leadership experience
- Experience in networking, business development and writing articles
- CTA qualified (although this is desirable and not a prerequisite)
Interviews are being held at present so please contact Dominic Watt on 0207 269 6310 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance, ProHR and ProMarketing.