£65000 - £75000 per annum
about 1 year ago
VAT Senior Manager
Up to £75,000
Are you an experienced VAT specialist who is working at Manager level and seeks a move into a Senior Manager role?
Do you want a progressive role that offers a clear path to progress?
Due to consistent growth across the VAT team, a Senior Manager is required to work in the London office of a nationally recognised accountancy practice.
What's great about this role?
- You will work alongside the VAT Partner and Director
- You'll play a pivotal role in the development of indirect tax business
- Day to day responsibility of a well-established VAT team
- Effectively and promptly provide sound advice to clients in all areas of VAT
- Act as a central figure of the VAT team, ensuring delivery of the team's work
- Manage and nurture the VAT team, provide practical advice to and develop the junior team member
To succeed you will have/be:
- Proven experience across a broad range of VAT issues, gained within a practice environment
- Confident handling a dedicated client portfolio
- Leadership experience
- Experience in networking, business development and writing articles
- CTA qualified (although this is desirable and not a prerequisite)
Interviews are being held at present so please contact Dominic Watt on 0207 269 6310 or email email@example.com
Know anyone looking for a new role? We are offering £250 vouchers for the store of your choice for any tax, legal, finance, HR or marketing professionals referred to us that we successfully find a new job for in the next 12 months, either within Pro-Group or elsewhere. Please call or email me for further details click here.