London Based VAT Senior Manager for Expanding Top 10 Firm
A Top 10 Firm, based in Central London requires a VAT Senior Manager to join their rapidly growing VAT department.
Overseeing the VAT client work for the Public Sector team, as VAT Senior Manager, you will be working alongside Partners to manage and accomplish the VAT commitments of your clients in a time and cost effective manner.
Responsibilities will include:
- Responding to clients as a matter of priority
- Ensuring client's VAT affairs are correct and up to date acting as their point of contact,
- Advising of VAT schemes and implementations, relaying technical knowledge in a clear and concise format to respective clients, carry out other department duties that arise.
- Undertaking VAT reviews both within the office and at Client visits
- Achieving project targets set by management
Ideally you as the VAT Senior Manager will:
- have had experience within a similar role at a Managerial level in VAT,
- be educated to a degree level or equivalent
- be ATT and/or CTA qualified or working towards
This VAT Senior Manager role would ideally suit a Manager who is confident with not only the planning and implementation of the VAT work, but also managing the relationships between clients to uphold the professional reputation of the Firm within the market.
Please call Rebecca on 0207 269 6320 to further discuss the role. Or alternatively send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR