VAT Senior Manager
Up to £85,000
Are you an experienced VAT specialist who is working at Manager level and seeks a move into a Senior Manager role?
Do you want a progressive role that offers a clear route to the top and the opportunity to be a partner in the future?
Due to high levels of recent growth, through hires and acquisitions, a VAT Senior Manager is required to work in the Central London office of a nationally recognised accountancy practice.
What's great about this role?
- You will work alongside the VAT Partner and will assist with the future growth of the department
- There is a genuine opportunity to progress to Associate Partner/ Partner level
- You'll work in a firm that is heavily investing to become the number one advisor for owner managed businesses
- Effectively and promptly provide sound advice to clients in all areas of VAT
- Act as a central figure of the VAT team, ensuring delivery of the team's work
- Manage and nurture the VAT team, provide practical advice to and develop the junior team members
- Build relationships with the Associate Partners, with the purpose of leveraging VAT advisory work and identifying cross-selling opportunities
- Prepare technical updates to be circulated to all staff
To succeed you will have/be:
- A minimum of 5 years practice experience advising OMB's on a range of VAT matters
- Confident handling a dedicated client portfolio
- Leadership experience
- Experience in networking, business development and writing articles
Interviews are being held at present so please contact Dominic Watt on 0207 269 6310 or email email@example.com
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR