VAT Senior Manager – In-House
Salary:- £90,000 to £124,999
Job Location:- London
VAT Senior Manager
Up to £100,000
- Are you looking to broaden your VAT experience to EU jurisdictions?
- Are you an ambitious individual keen to join a global organisation?
- Do you want to lead on VAT and mentor junior members of the team?
What's great about this role?
- The subject matter expert for Europe and overseeing development of junior VAT member
- A role of significant importance to the finance function
- Working for one of the market-leading business' in its industry
As VAT Senior Manager you will be involved in;
- Deliver a full range of VAT advisory and compliance for the Europe region
- Provide innovative tax planning and review VAT tax returns
- Improve processes by developing or implementing best practices
- Identify and mitigate tax risks
What do the team think?
"There is a great atmosphere and work-life balance"
"The work-life balance is very good, and the benefits are superb"
As VAT Senior Manager you will be;
- Professionally qualified in tax or accountancy
- VAT experience ideally from a multinational business
- Ambitious, innovative and autonomous
Please contact Jake Hearn for a confidential discussion on 07875 237 382 or firstname.lastname@example.org
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring the representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
Jobs you might be interested in
Group Tax Manager -
£70,000 to £89,999
EMEA Senior Tax
Manager - In-House
£90,000 to £124,999
Tax Compliance &
Reporting Manager -
£70,000 to £89,999