VAT Senior Manager – London/Cambridge/Norwich – Hybrid
Salary:- £70000 to £89999
Job Location:- London
VAT Senior Manager
London / Cambridge / Norwich - Hybrid Working
up to £85,000 neg + amazing benefits incl company car and employee share ownership
Do you want to work for a progressive and fast growing Top 30 practice that operates across London, the Regions as well as Internationally.
My client is looking for an ambitious, confident and proactive VAT Senior Manager to take the lead role in providing VAT Advisory services to existing clients as well as to build their own portfolio.
What's great about this role?
- Exposure to a very wide range of clients across various industry sectors: property & construction, professional and financial services, charities, academies and other social enterprises, international trade, tech, healthcare and telecoms.
- Manage the team in the delivery of VAT advisory work and support Partners with strategic departmental goals and optimising financial outcomes.
- Flexible and Hybrid working with generous holiday allowance and ability to buy/sell holiday to suit your lifestyle
- A 'real' friendly and supportive team environment.
- Highly competitive remuneration as well as employee share ownership.
As a VAT Senior Manager, you will be:
- Leading and managing the firm's VAT advisory services provided to both existing clients and on new assignments and projects.
- Ideally CTA qualified or equivalent (ACA/ACCA/CA) but will consider ATT or part quals with relevant VAT experience.
- Significant experience of UK VAT advisory work in a professional services firm.
- Experienced working with a wide variety of industries and clients of varying turnover sizes
- Analytical, driven and able to manage your own workload effectively
- Passionate about developing professional relationships as well as managing and nurturing you VAT team.
If this sounds exciting and you want to find out more, please contact Alex Teow for a confidential discussion on 07765 25 1227 or firstname.lastname@example.org
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring the representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
Jobs you might be interested in
VAT (Indirect Tax)
to Senior Managers
£90000 to £124999
Assistant Managers -
£50000 to £69999
Semi-Senior / Senior
£50000 to £69999