Indirect Tax/VAT Senior Manager - Flexible Working From Home
Looking for more out of your VAT career where you will be supported along a Director track? We are working with an entrepreneurial forwarding thinking firm who are actively searching for a VAT or Indirect Tax Senior Manager to join their Reading office offering home working throughout the week.
As the VAT Senior Manager your role will be hugely diverse where you will be doing the following:
- Conduct in-depth planning and research for VAT work, ensuring you are coming to the most cost-effective result for your clients.
- Work closely with the VAT Partner and Director in managing the smooth operation of the VAT department encouraging cross-selling at every opportunity.
- Liaise with the VAT Partner on client acquisition opportunities and networking events
- Keep a flexible and cooperative attitude reacting to changes with clients and internally.
- To achieve targets set by management on compliance matters with particular reference to the helpline queries and specific project work.
- Assisting in the development of less experienced individuals across the VAT team.
This firm is passionate in getting the right person fit for the role and therefore the following is desirable and not mandatory requirements:
- Previous experience of working at Senior Manager Level within VAT.
- Previous experience of winning work and ability to generate further fees from the existing client base.
- Hold a relevant accounting qualification
- Will have gained experience at some point from the Inland Revenue or practice.
For more information please call Jennifer on 0207 2696346 or email Jennifer.email@example.com