A great opportunity for a Solicitor with funds experience to join an excellent legal team as their new Venture Capitalist Legal Counsel, in an exciting organisation.
They provide capital to interesting, unique start-ups, meaning you will be constantly engaged due to the variety of stakeholders you will be working with.
A lot of their funding has been for start-ups with a technology focus but also include luxury retailers and health and well-being brands.
This is a fantastic opportunity that will test your capabilities to multitask and cover work of quickly and efficiently.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Drafting and negotiating contracts, such as commercial, corporate and NDAs;
- Managing private equity/venture capital transactions;
- Advising on any financial, commercial and legal risks;
- Staying up to date with the regulations around financial transactions;
- Providing training to other team members and management where appropriate.
What they can off you:
- Flexible working from the start;
- Great benefits that include a generous pension scheme;
- Clear route of progression;
- Financial rewards as the company continues to grow.
What can you offer?
- Qualification as a Solicitor with at least 2 years' PQE;
- Solid experience within venture capital/funds team;
- The ability to react to situations quickly and solve problems in a similar manner;
- The capabilities to interact and advise clients from all walks of life, while staying professional yet personal.