Website and Content Manager, London - up to £36,500 PA
- Are you experienced in creating engaging informative content on digital platforms?
- Do you have exceptional writing skills?
- Would you like to work for a leading and innovative health charity as part of a high-performing marketing team?
Pro-Marketing is working alongside a health charity who provide crucial information which helps to save lives. They are seeking a talented and creative individual who can use their writing skills to ensure that the information they provide can reach the widest possible audience. This is a permanent opportunity offering a competitive salary with excellent benefits!
What's great about this organisation?
- 25 days holiday (option to buy up to 5 more!)
- Excellent balanced work culture
- Season ticket loans
- Excellent maternity pay
- Incredible brand in the charity sector
- Strong opportunities for learning and career development
In this role you will be responsible for…
- Producing engaging content across media and digital platforms with the aim of providing crucial educational information
- Managing the website, including monitoring performance of posts and content posted online
- Working alongside the wider team to think of innovate ways to disseminate information to reach an increasingly larger audience
- Translating technical health related information into easily consumable content for the general public
- Growing the social media channels of the organisation
- Assisting and advising the wider marketing team on best website/digital practice
You will be ideally suited for this role if you have…
- Excellent writing skills
- A background in content production on digital platforms
- Prior experience in the health sector would be desirable
- The ability to work autonomously
- Experience working with external design agencies
- The confidence to take the lead on liaising with experts on the issues the charity tackles and translating these concepts into palatable and engaging content
- The ability to write surrounding sensitive health related issues
If you are interested in applying for this role, or in learning more, then contact me ASAP:
Tel: 020 7269 6338
ProTax is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.